21 DAY ORGANIZING CHALLENGE
- Join the Challenge http://abowlfulloflemons.blogspot.com/p/21-day-challenge.html
- Day 1 - Junk Drawer Done
- Day 2 - Computer Desk Done
- Day 3 - Tupperware Cabinet Done
- Day 4 - Linen Closet Done
- Day 5 - Under kitchen sink Done
- Day 6 - Dresser Drawers Done
- Day 7 - The Pantry Done
- Day 8 - Coat Closet(I did this after Christmas)Change to Back Closet Done
- Day 9 - Toy organization (I only have the toys in my classroom & they are very organized) Change to Pots and Pans Done
- Day 10 - Laundry Room Done
- Day 11 - The Freezer Done
- Day 12 - Spice Cabinet Done
- Day 13 - Medicine Cabinet Done
- Day 14 - Under all three bathroom sinks Two Done
- Day 15 - Medicine/Vitamin Storage Change to ???
- Day 16 - The Fridge Done
- Day 17 - The Mail(I already have a system in place) Change to organize scrapbook paper Done
- Day 18 - Keepsakes The tool bench Yikes!!!
- Day 19 - Master Closet
- Day 20 - Photos Done (At least organized by year in pocket file folders)
- Day 21 - You pick! Mike's Closet
- The blue indicates my plan for this challenge. I have some well organized areas but I definitely have room for improvement.
I am hoping for a snow day so I can spend the whole day working on a big project, otherwise tomorrow and tomorrow night is all work.
I'm thinking of picking up this basket from Lowes to organize the pantry, but I want silver.
This one is not bad from the Container Store, but i don't really want to pay for shipping and not quite the look I'm going for. I'll keep looking.