Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wishful Thinking

I found three things from the PB bible that I want.  I would really like to get a new dining room set, or at least new chairs.  I would like to get the dark colored one.  I think that would look awesome in the dining room.   The chairs are $159 from PB.




I would love a new table, but I know I will never get that.  I also found a bench in the PB bible that matches the chairs that I could put in the living room, just $399.  I thought that would be a great tie-in.  




I think the wicker would be the perfect blend of texture I need with the leather sofa and then I will need some fluffy pillows.  


Oh and beyond wishful thinking to JUST DREAMING I found the perfect office/crafting area furniture for me.  I was trying to think of a way to recreate the look for less, than $1,300. I may have an idea.



No comments: