Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dreaming Again

So I am daydreaming again and I think I want to make myself a a workspace but I will have to share with my husband....... so I have to plan to give him an area as well. 

 I don't want to share a desk with him, he doesn't clean up.  Honestly, I want to be able to leave my projects out as well.  We need our own spaces.  Ideally I would like to get this office from Pottery Barn.

This space for me.....




and this space for my husband...


Now reality sets in.....two children in college and bills... so I have to work with what I have.   



 
This is an l-shape desk.  It is hard to tell from the pictures.  

These are my craft bookcases.  For the most part I have them organized already, thanks to some organizing challenges that I participated in on A Bowl Full of Lemons. 


I have some of my school junk ... not organized on the shelves around the corner....but I work on this little table on the left.

Here is my plan:  

Buy two  or three shelves from Target:
Have my nice husband build me a table top for the top of it. 

Then during spring vacation paint the l-shape desk to match mine.  

Also..I will buy two white bookcase to match, I will put the brown bookcases in my son's room or in the storage room because I really need some more shelves in there.

By goal is to have this completed in February!!
  



No comments: