Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Gift Wrap Challenge





This week Toni's challenge at A Bowl Full of Lemons is to create a Gift Wrapping Station.  Well...to be honest that is job number two on my list after my craft area.  


So while I wait for my project table top to arrive, I will begin this new challenge.  And challenge is an understatement......I guess I have to start with honesty.  


Here are two pictures that I can not believe I am showing you of the area I want to turn into my Gift Wrap Area:


Beware....it is not pretty.......


Yeah... like I said...not pretty.




Here is a sample of a Dream Gift Wrap Station that I found ....somewhere on line, that I would like to model mine after.  


Look to the right side of the picture.  I like the peg board on the wall so you can attach things to it.  I am going to reuse the pails I had in my craft area and some little white buckets leftover from Ikea for tools.  


I have some old kitchen cabinets from my first house.  This area will be in my storage area of my basement so I don't want to spend a lot of money.  I just want to organize it. 


I only want to buy the peg board and I hope I have white paint.  Everything else will be reuse or repurposed from what I already own.  


I don't know if I will have it done in a week, but I will do my best.  Updates will follow :)........  



No comments: