Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Copycat DIY Project and a Set Back

Today I made a copycat DIY project.... I found this simple print on Pinterest 




Etsy
and thought that that would be a great reminder for my wall.  The focus of my picture wall is family....I want my children and future grandchildren to look at that wall and be reminded what a family is.....


I am trying to learn how to use Photoshop so I created my own...nothing spectacular.....but it gets the message across.  
This is my version. 

Next I went to Target and purchased two baskets for under the table.  I was trying to go for this look from Pottery Barn......


But instead I ended up with baskets that were too big for the area.......so the search goes on.
I love these baskets.....especially because of the chalkboard labels.....however they are a good six inches too big.

Other Ideas:
Shorter baskets and more expensive from Pottery Barn

The bench adds another dimension.....but does not provide shoe storage like the baskets.






No comments: