Thursday, May 26, 2011

Recycle Starbucks Jars


It started with this cute picture I saw on Dear Lilly....
I just loved the jars......I thought about it for a long......long time.....how can I make these....and then it came to me.

Now I don't know why this did not come to me sooner......since I am addicted to Starbucks....but I must admit it took a while for the idea to fall in place.  




Two coats of white spray paint


Some letters from my silhouette machine.....


P.S. Lessons Learned for Next Time:
  
*Smaller Letters will look better

*I am not sure where I want to put them yet....when I decide I will add some ribbon. 

The idea room
Now the disappointing news.....so when I went to Google Starbucks jars to have the picture for the blog to write up the project....there were all these other ideas people already did with Starbucks jars....I guess I was not the first one to think of this idea....
craft mararoni and paper


Linking Parties....






5 comments:

The Farmer's Wife said...

Cute!!! I spray painted some Starbucks bottles with chalkboard paint today. I have lots of ideas for all my empty jars!!!!

Bec@littlelucylu said...

Haha!
That happens to me ALL the time!!!
I like to THINK I'm creative and original ...... but nope! Not really! :)~
Your jars look adorable though!
Thanks for linking up!
~Bec :-)

The Gerhardts said...

Such a cute idea. Thanks for the idea. =) New follower from the hop. Hope you can come on by and say hello.
Ashley @ http://lilgerhardts.blogspot.com/

Chef in Training said...

Thank you for such a great idea! I love your blog! I am your newest follower! I know blogger has been having some troubles with the friends gadget, but i would love it if would check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks!
-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

Liz Mccaw said...

I am imagining soft yellow with summer daisies. Thank you, Liz :)