Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Owls

Next year the theme in my classroom will be owls.....I am constantly saving ideas about owls.   Check out my owl board at Pinterest......


Anyways... I found these two cute owl ideas the past several months...


The first one 
mapleshade

and the second one on .....where else.....Pinterest......
kerry'spapercrafts.com

I put the ideas together to create this art project for my class......this is what I hoped my class would create....


I let my kindergarten buddies loose with my circle punches, heart punches and some scrapbook paper and they created their own owls using the template that I provided.......and here are their creations


They had a blast punching the circles......they love the idea that I am saving these to hang up for next year's kindergarten class.  But they do want their owls back!!!!  

BTW....six days until VACATION!!!!

No comments: