Wednesday, July 27, 2011

More Labeling

I have been working a lot on things for my classroom.  If you have not stopped by my kindergarten blog you missed some of my cute projects:
My owl babies

owl sanitizer bottles

scrap paper organizer


Today I have a simple project for the house.........I needed to do something for my house.

My husband and son complain about the containers in the pantry that I keep the cereal  in because they can not tell the difference between the Cheerios and Apple Cheerios without tasting them first.  

Well 
Pinterest..........came to their rescue.........

http://thelettercafe.blogspot.com/search/label/Organization
So with my 
I created

sweet and simple :)


PS   I'm off to Target to buy a couple more containers to reorganize the rest of the pantry.....it needs some love.

No comments: