Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sock Organizer


After I fold each week socks end up around the house in odd places....
.


so I thought it was time to started looking for ideas about how to solve this problem.

I saved the first two pictures from my very first weeks in the blogging world.....before I knew I had to save the link......so I am sorry I do not have to proper links to give credit to these great ideas.

Here is another good idea not limited to just socks.

This is very cute I just found this on Pinterest ........but those are some teeny tiny socks.
http://illgetyoumypretties.blogspot.com/2011_04_01_archive.html
This is good too......holds lots of socks........looks like it is from an apartment building.
http://organizing.yourway.net/quick-tips-socks-socks-and-more-socks/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+organizingyourway+%28Organizing+Your+Way%29
So here is my starting point..................the before picture...............

I only have open space below the cabinets in the laundry room for this project.  So I picked up some cork tiles at Target and put my Silhouette Machine to work.



After....
Sorry my picture quality is poor ........I thought the sock match.com was funny......I had to explain to my 21 year old daughter that it is was a play on Match.com........


No comments: