Monday, August 29, 2011

Back To School

For several weeks I have been reading blogs from moms who are very eager to send their children back to school.....

.....the new clothes.......the organized lunches.............the backpacks.........the homework stations are all set up..........

I have been working really hard too ..........but back to school to me means an organized classroom.

a organized math center with new labels 

a redecorated and organized writing center

 a toy bench with fresh paint and new labels for the bins

covered plastic drawers and weekly organizer on the mini refrigerator and the owl box in my teacher files of important papers all organized

sanded lockers.....someone else did the painting (thank goodness) and I did the sponge painting with the  help of a good friend :)

cute boards

new labels for the drawers
and treats for the kids

That's what getting organized for back to school means for me.


I hope I am ready :)

















No comments: