Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Laundry Room

If you read my blog you know I am obsessed with changing my laundry room...... I am still working on my husband.

He doesn't  quite seem to share my enthusiasm for updating and fixing up the laundry room.  To be honest he has no interest in the laundry room, the only time he goes in there is on his way outside to water the plants in the backyard or grill.

So to say he doesn't share my passion or interest in fixing up the laundry room in an understatement.

I just do the little things in the laundry room that I know I can do so make things better.

One improvement I made in the laundry room is to add these jars like these on  Pinterest.

http://pinterest.com/search/?q=laundry+jars
Of course I bought some at Target.........
Put my things in them.....

Thought about it for awhile.....I decided I didn't want to label them...clothespins, dryer sheets......it was obvious what was in them.

So I put a design on them .......something simple.....with frosted vinyl and a silhouette machine.


It's the little things in life that make you happy :)
positivelysplendid.com

1 comment:

Anna said...

Love it, so cute. Don't worry my hubby doesn't share my passion for the laundry room either. :)

Anna
www.askannamoseley.com