Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Favorites


This week on Pinterest I found some great ideas I want to remember for myself and I thought I would share them with others.


This is an awesome Daily Organizer.  I like that it combines life with daily exercise.  


I love this red, white, blue porch.  I love the red wicker chair and the bike.  The blue door is classy.


Of course I had to have something with lemons....lemon scones.  I am going to try to make them Saturday morning.



This is awesome.  I would like to have this in my bathroom.


These ghost candles are adorable and made with recycled jars.  Cute Project I hope to do this some day......


And this maybe my weekend organizing project.  I am tired of my husband asking me if I know where something is........I am going to organize his desk for him.  








No comments: