Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What Would Happen????


I was listening to the radio the other day and the program was about things stolen during the Christmas season.......and I started to think.....what would happen if my purse was stolen  or more likely.....  if I lost my wallet.

 Would I remember (under pressure) exactly what is inside my wallet?  

I don't carry much in my wallet...

But just in case something happens I want to be able to quickly access my information....

so

I photocopied all  my credit cards, insurance cards and store reward cards.....

I put all the copies in an envelope and labeled the envelope :  MY PURSE...

Then I immediately put the envelope in  the fire proof safe.
Now I feel better about  





1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh i think if someone stold my purse i'd die...