Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Decorating

Christmas Decorating at my house is a very slow process this year.  I still have three more days of school/work left.



Not that I am counting...... or anything.........I am trying to get something done each night after school in my home......so I am not "stressing" out over the weekend.


Tonight is the kitchen.....

Look at this little plant from Home Depot


It is fine the way it is.....but of course I have to "jazz" it up a bit.


I just added some red/white checked ribbon, more ornaments, and this cute snowman.  The santa hat it came with was not working for me.  


I did change out the art work in the picture frames for Christmas Subway art.....I think my table area is simple but cute.  


PS  Please excuse my photos......before work it is dark and when I get home it is dark.....no natural light around.  


No comments: