Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Goals for 2012


I thought if I wrote out my plans for 2012 maybe I would have a better success rate.  There are a lot of things I did change about myself and make better but there are some BIG things I still need to accomplish.  I hope by writing it down on my blog that hopefully someone will hold me accountable......

1.  I need to improve my HEALTH.......chest pains....heart burn....sore feet... all symptoms of too much weight....


My goal is to lose 30 pounds by summer.  I want to participate in a 50+mile bike ride.  I will need to work towards this if I don't want to have a heart attack on the ride.

2.  I want to simplify my life...............this past week and a half,  I was working from 6:30 in the morning to 11 at night.  On an average week, I work 6 1/2 days a week and only get paid for 5.  I need to set some priorities and limits and live my them.  I need to find some balance!

3.  I want to simplify and organize my house........and classroom..........I have way to much stuff.  I need to only collect and save the things I love and treasure.....and let the rest go.  




No comments: