Monday, December 12, 2011

Guest Bedroom/Closet Update

I am slowly......and I mean slowly working on my closet.....which will also be a guest bedroom.  Luckily for me I have no one coming over to stay right now.

Here is a quick update of the room:

Bed area cleaned.....in the little white bins are my scarves.  I forgot to take a picture for you.....maybe next time.

I have a new shoe organized (thank you Joe).....btw....I love it.



I have my Ikea shelf  put together (Thank you Andy)......... found some baskets at Target that fit.   Hooray!!!
The baskets are $17 dollars ..... so I buy one or two a week.  I have them on my Christmas list.   If I'm lucky maybe Santa will bring me one or two more.  


I love this basket I found it at the grocery store on the clearance rack.  

As you can see this is a slow and painful process for me......my husband does not share my passion for fixing up things around the house.  The next project will take a lot of convincing.......I really need his help.  

I am also looking for a rug like this.....if you know where I can find something like this please let me know.  

Here is the room last year.....

Baby steps every day........





No comments: