Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Weekly Check In

This week did not go as well as I had hoped!   Too much time spent on work and surfing the Internet.  This week I really need to refocus my efforts on what my mission statement is and what is important to me.
Improving My Health Week 4

I gained two pounds this week.  Honesty is the best policy!   No wants to hear that and I do not want to admit to it…….but Honesty is the only way here!

Back to Basics
1.      Drink Water
2.    Follow exercise schedule
3.    Walk 4,500 steps a day.

This week my new element is sleep.   I am not getting a lot of sleep.  I work on school stuff until 11 or 11:30pm and then I get ready for bed and then wake up at 5:10am.   This is not working for me. 

I need to take time for my house and myself……I need to stop working at 9:30!!!! Straighten up and get ready for bed.   AMEN!

I will not be able to create a simpler life if I do not stop running around like a crazy person.

Quote from the book:  Organized Simplicity

“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”  Robert brault
photo from dreamywhites


Tsh Oxenreider writes in her book.....that the underlying problem people have when trying to create a simple life is "misplaced priorities."


That is so true for me.....to help me this week I am trying to follow her "Daily Docket" planner.  I will only create a list of 10 things to do each day so I do not feel overwhelmed!

No comments: