Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Weekly Check In


Improving My Health Week 5
Pinterest

Im so sad to report that this was another bad week for me.  I went to the doctor at the end of the week and she said.lose weight by May or I will need to take more pills..This is something I do not want to do.  My word this week is

Refocus
I will stay the course and refocus on my existing goals:

1.      Drink Water
2.    Follow exercise schedule
3.    Walk 4,500 steps a day
4.    Get Ready for bed at 10:00!  So I get a good night sleep.


I dont know where I read this quote from this week I was reading several books.

You work so you can live……Do not live to work!
Pinterest

 This quote spoke to me …… I spend so much time working.  I need to find balance to live my life.  I love my work but I also need to live the rest of my life.  I spend too much time working and I need to spend more time on my health and my family. 
 

No comments: