Sunday, February 12, 2012

Week Six Improving My Health


Improving My Health Week 6
As of today I only lost three pounds since I started.I was hoping for six by now but three is better than zero.  So I will continue on my road. 

Through my reading I have decided to try a gluten free diet.   Not to lose weight..but to hopefully tame to tummy troubles. 

Focus on my goals
I will stay the course and continue to focus on my  goals:

1.      Drink Water
2.    Follow exercise schedule
3.    Walk 4,500 steps a day (I need to by a new pedometer mine does not seem to be workingone day I have 800 steps the next day it said I had 26,000 by lunch time.)  And Yes!  I cleared it!

4.    Get Ready for bed at 10:00!  So I get a good night sleep.



I purchased an online book to read while riding the bike..It is another book by Tsh Oxenreider, One Bite At A Time.

Eat Your Frog every morning, and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Mark Twain


What Tsh and Mark mean by frog is your most unpleasant job first thing in the morning.  Then after that the rest of the jobs will seem easier!

So my goal for the weeks ahead is to do my most important job and for me unpleasant job first as soon as I get home from work:    EXERCISING!  
I wish I could exercise in the morning but i already get up at 5am to get ready for work.

When I get home from work I can think of 100 reasons why it is more important to do other things.  NO MORE EXCUSES!

No comments: