How often to we make goals on December 31 and then just forget about it. I am guilty of that. In fact my family will make jokes about it each year. However this year I am determine to make changes, real changes in my life.
So I am taking this moment reread and look back at what I want to really focus on for the next several weeks.
What I have done well:
· Reorganized my craft room
· Read three books
· Working on 40 bags in 40 day right now
· I am eating Gluten Free and redoing my recipe book each week.
· I have reduced the amount of sugar…but I could do more.
· I am training for the bike ride however I need to do more.
· I did lose five pounds but that was not enough!
What I want to focus on before Easter:
1. Pick a night or time for monthly date
2. Training for Bike Ride
3. Finish organizing the craft room (look for a new chair)
4. Finish cleaning Basement Storage Area.