Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The F Words

I know Lent is over and I am still working on my Lenten Project.  Like everything else in my life it seems that it takes me a bit longer than most people.  

Today I was feeling a bit like a failure and extremely frustrated because I seem to be the only one who cares that our basement is a mess and disorganized.   I straighten it and two months later it is a mess again.  So here I am again during my spring break cleaning the basement again before the college kids move home again with their stuff.  I decided to take a break and have some water and gf pretzels and check my blogroll.  That's where God must have been reading my mind and sent me a message from Stephanie.
This photo is Stephanie's .  I think she is reading my mind.  
This photo also belongs to Stephanie at Homegrown Hospitality.  
This really made me refocus and let go of my frustrations.  It reminded me that I need to be grateful for all the help I get.  I need to be respect, that others may have different priorities than I do.  





No comments: