The last couple of weeks I have been ill and overwhelmed with work., maybe the two are tied together. I don’t know but I have completely lost my focus.
So I am back today to rededicate myself to my 2012 goals and restart.
“Live your life with thoughtfulness and purpose. It’s up to you, after all. “
Cheryl Saban (recipe for a happy life)
Since I have been sick I have made several changes in my life again. I am always looking for what makes my stomach upset. I am going to start a list. This week it is my favorite lemonade and lettuce that is on the give up list.
I have been so busy at work I have forgotten about myself lately. No exercising for two weeks and I can feel it everywhere.
My Personal Goals for this week are:
1. Track my food intake at Spark People.
2. Ride my bike at least 4 times.
3. 2 miles on the elliptical daily
4. Water, Water, Water, Drink More Water
5. Blog about one organizing project this week
6. Blog about one decorating project this week