Monday, February 18, 2013

Dinner and a Prayer


God LOVES you just the way you are, 
because HE refuses to leave you that way.  
He wants you to be just like JESUS.
Max Lucado

I have been reading a lot lately. I have my book for book club and lots of blogs.   I am trying to make the improvements I need to create the positive changes I need in my life.  I have been reading a lot as well.  My biggest problem lately is drinking water.  I just do not have a taste for it.  I struggle just getting one small bottle of water down.  

I am however still working on eating healthy.  I am trying to cook as much as possible out of my HCG Cook Book.  Today I modified a White Fish Recipe and what I  like the most about it is the asparagus.  I am not a big fan of fish however it was better than fish fry.  
print recipe


No comments: