Saturday, February 2, 2013

February Surprise


Family Traditions

Saturdays is one of the nights my husband and sometimes I join him as he visits his parents at the nursing home. I don’t always go with him depending on how much work needs to be done around the house. 

I like to make little sweet treats for him to take to his mother.  She was a wonderful baker and she enjoys something sweet to eat.  
As I was making these Valentine Buttons that I first made last year, I was thinking of all times we would go to her house and how she always had something homemade to offer us when we stopped by.
 
Will my children have that same memory some day?


My boys did stop by today and I did have something to share with them and their girls. 

And surprise to me to,

My son had something to share with me too!