Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Book Review -- Clutter Free Simplicity


“The most important words you use are the ones that you live.”
Angie Ryg



This is the quote that stuck with me the most throughout the book.  The book itself is very good and I enjoyed reading it.  It was nice to read  the  book during  my quiet time.  It had lots of quotes from the bible and it gave me lots to think about, especially about how I am using my time. 

However the quote above is really making me think…..
It has been a frustrating summer with our first floor update.  I feel Joe and I have been extremely patience and understanding with the contractor however three months later and we still do not have sinks.  I feel like I want to be in the place the author writes about, however I cannot get there yet because we are missing key things in the house.  It is hard to have “my heart and home clean,” well at least not to my standards. 

I am working hard to make sure my thoughts and words match my actions and trying hard to change my attitude and heart.  I have worked hard to make sure that my classroom is organized the past month, however I need to do the same for my house. 

I completely agree with the author is you have an organized home and classroom you will have a sense of control of your life. 

She also writes that I need to take responsibility for the clutter and get to work.
“Give generously to the poor, not grudgingly, for the LORD your God will bless you in everything you do.”  Deuteronomy 15:10







No comments: