Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Book Review: Me Before You & Me After You


I took a break from reading my usual self help books to read some fiction.  Me Before You was recommended to me by a friend at school. She said it was one of the best books she read this year.  

AND she was right....it was a great book.  I laughed and cried as I read the story.  I was surprised at the end of the book and that is always a good thing.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to read the sequel because in generally sequels are not as good as the original book.  However there again I was surprised several times throughout the book including the ending.  

I don't want to tell you about the books and ruin it for you however I will say if you like to read humorous love stories then these are books for you.  

The main character in both books Louise Clark.  She is a simple girl from a small town in England.  She gets a job at the castle taking care of Will Traynor and her life is changed forever.  The Clark family and Traynor family provide a lot of tension and humor throughout both books. 

I would give both books 4 stars.   

No comments: