Wednesday, September 14, 2016

I Love Crayons and Markers


source
This post will reveal some of my OCD tendencies as well as my teacher weirdness.  I LOVE markers, crayons and colored pencils.  I have lots of them in my craft room and at school as well.  
source
Organizing in jars is a wonderful way to keep lots of similar things, especially in an office or classroom.  It makes it so much easier to find things when you need them in a hurry. 

source
This is super cute for a playroom, desk or writing center.  Each crayon has a place.  

source
I love this idea as well.  I did something similar to it in my classroom.  However it was for crayons, pencils and markers.  If a child needed a certain color they could just go to the container and find what they need.  

source
Now look at this.....this looks so professional.  The drawers keep everything so nice and neat.  

This is how I keep my markers in my craft room.  I like to have everything by color as well.  It just makes it so easy to find the right color and the right type of marker quickly when you are working on a project.






This is a picture from my old craft room.  Again I had the markers separated my color.




 
 



This is what I have at school in my writing center.  This is for the students to use when they are coloring at the table.  I also have another labeled teacher supplies for just me by my book stand.  So when I am teaching I don't have to get up and down to find things when I am introducing a lesson.  

No comments: