Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Timeless Decorating

Thistlewood Farms
When I think of Timeless Decorating I imagine white pitchers on a white buffet cabinet.  I never grow tired of this look.  I have been trying to collect white pitches and vases for awhile.  If the pitchers and vases I find do not come in white then I spray paint them white.  

Recently I had to move some things around in my family room and I had a handful of white vases and pitchers leftover.  At first they were headed to the Goodwill pile, but then I thought of this empty cart in the guest bedroom. 
My first thought for this cart was books....but then I remembered the extra white vases.   

I really like this look.  It looks clean and fresh.  I am always changing or modifying something daily.  However my goal is always the same...simple, clean and fresh.  





No comments: