Thursday, May 7, 2020

Repurpose the Book of the Month Boxes






It’s that time of the month when those glorious blue boxes arrive at our doors.  I look forward to my box coming because I can not wait for the book and the box to come. Each month I manage to pick a book that sits on my shelf for a couple months.  I never understand why I wait so long to read it because I always love it.  



But what do you do with those blue boxes?  It is such a nice quality box I hate to throw it away.  I have been trying to think of ways to reuse items.  


So, I started covering my boxes in white contact paper to create Rae Dunn inspired organizers for my desk.  


The boxes fit perfectly on my craft shelf by my desk.    I like the white boxes better than the pink plastic bins I had before.  They blend in more on the shelf and they hide the mess inside.    

I also use the boxes to organize the projects that I am working on. However, I do not display them so I don't do anything special with them.

What do you do with your boxes?


No comments: