Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Book Review: Houseplants For All

 

Happy Publish Day to Houseplants For All and 

thank you to @NetGalley and @houghtonmifflinharcourt for allowing me to preview this ebook in exchange

for my honest review.    


I love plants but keeping them alive is another story.   I am slowly learning which plants do better in my

house.  When I saw this book I thought it would be good for me to read a book about houseplants.  I

have spent so much money on houseplants that do not survive a little knowledge could not hurt.  I have

never had a “green thumb” but I am always browsing the plant section of our local grocery enjoying all

the plants.   


The book, Houseplants For All has a lot of useful information for properly caring for plants, for example

plants need more than just, light and water to survive.  The author, @danaerolynhorst of the book outlines

how important humidity, the soil and even the pot you use are to the success of the plant.  The photos of

the book are wonderful.  This book is for beginners and anyones who loves plants and needs a little

guidance to grow a plant successfully.  

No comments: