Wednesday, January 26, 2011

21 Day Challenge

Ok I am nervous about doing this but I want to get myself started at this blogging thing and I want to get my life reorganized before the kids come home from college.  So I am going to try my best to do this challenge.  I know this is not the best time to start this but I also know there never is a good time for me.  So here is the challenge:  

21 Day Challenge  

21 DAY ORGANIZING CHALLENGE

Ok  ... Day 1  The junk drawer....... easy enough, after all the junk drawer is not that big....right.....

Before:
It took me about 10 minutes to empty out the drawer and put it back together and clean up the containers......BUT  then I was looking at the three phone books I had in there.  Did I really need three phone books??????  So I spent the next hour rewriting my phone numbers and addresses into one phone book, which by the way I rarely use.  I always use my cell phone for numbers and my computer has all my addresses for Christmas.  

Well at least the drawer looks better :) 



One Challenge Done....Twenty More to Go :)

No comments: