Saturday, February 26, 2011

Eric Carle's Blog


OMG......I found Eric Carle's Blog today.   Unfortunately it doesn't look like he updates it a lot but I found this cute picture.  

I know many bloggers out there are mommies of young children.  I am a kindergarten teacher by day and I love childrens' books. So I thought I would share this Saturday Morning Tip.

Eric Carle is an awesome children's author and illustrator.  He has written countless books.  The Very Hungry Caterpillar is his most famous book but he has other great books.

Right now I am thinking of the book, Dream Snow, probably because I am looking a three more inches of snow.

Another great book that I read to my class this week was about endangered animals. Eric Carle was the illustrator.  It is called, Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See?

Happy Reading :)


No comments: