Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Favorite Ideas


My favorite three ideas 
to share in my kitchen are areas I put together this year. 


First is my repurposed jars.  I use these jars to collect the little things that I save to send to school.  Box tops, milk covers, and soda tabs for the Ronald McDonald House.  The last jar is just for me....hair ties.  Every time I want to cook or wash I seem to want to put my hair up.  




My second favorite thing in the kitchen is my broom closet.  I had my husband add shelves to it.  I put some baskets on the shelves and organized it.  I put all the extra things in the closet that I only use once in a while.  It helps with the clutter in the other cabinets. 


Lastly, my third favorite idea for the kitchen, is my soap organizer by the sink.
  
I bought this red divider at the grocery store last summer and it sat in my closet until Christmas.  I finally came up with an idea for it.  I put my dish soap in it and some flowers.  In front of it, I have some soap from Bath and Body.  It is a Christmas soap that I did not finish, so I redecorated the bottle.  Another idea I read at a wonderful blog, I think it was one of the first blogs I ever read,  Brown Paper Packages.




Thanks Toni for another wonderful challenge.  I love your kitchen ideas  I can not wait  to incorporate some of them in my kitchen. 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all of these ideas. Thanks for linking up.

Toni