Monday, March 21, 2011

Balance



I don't write about my personal life on here much...I mainly just write about things I like.  This week the challenge at, A Bowl Full of Lemons,  is to set up a schedule or develop a  daily routine for your life.


Becky, from Organizing Made Fun, has a wonderful example of how to organize or should I say balance  your life into areas.  




Wow...this assignment is tough for me....I am all over the map lately and as a result nothing ever seems to get done.  
No Focus would best describe Me!


So after some reflection I decided that before I come up with a daily routine for the week I need to identify what are the important areas of my life.  Please do not be alarmed that I do not have my children on my list.  My children are older now and when they come home I drop everything to be with them.  That's part of my problem.   




 The five areas I need to include in my daily routine are:  


School work  
House work  


 Exercising/eating healthy


 Blog reading/writing 


Organizing/crafting 




Visiting family

So my goal this week is to come up with a daily routine or checklist to aim for each night that includes all the major elements of my life.  


1 comment:

OrganizingMadeFun said...

I really like how you've got your five areas figured out. You are off to a great start. My mom STILL Has a schedule - in her heard mostly. But, she's been grocery shopping on the same day a week since I was a kid! I can still predict what she's doing on some days, too, so even without little kids it's a great idea to have a flexible schedule - and she drops everything when we're in town too!

Becky B.
www.organizingmadefun.blogspot.com
Organizing Made Fun