Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Birthday Present for Daughter


This is the Georgia O'Keefe print that my daughter picked out in Santa Fe two summers ago.  My wonderful husband is still waiting for the right moment to hang it up.  I do not want to use 3M strips on this because I am afraid it will fall.  

Anyways....... I was inspired by Natalie at Endless Crafting.......she had created a subway art project with rock and roll bands for her sons' room.  

My daughter loves to listen to music.....and I have paid for enough I-tune cards to prove it.   I asked her for a list of her top ten bands.   Then I tried to match the purple to the O'Keefe print using Photoshop.  


I apologize for the light....I am not a photographer....I do not know how to turn the flash off on the camera.   Maybe that should be a goal for next week!!!!!!  Get A Clue!!!
   
Many thanks to Natalie from Endless Crafting....for suggesting using Photoshop.  As luck would have it...my son had that program on his computer.   

I even made the cover for the mini picture books I make for each of my students.



No comments: