Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekly Menu

This week my menu is simple....it is a lot of meals that I did not get around to the weeks before. 


Sunday:  Chicken Parmesan 
Requested Meal....I found this recipe at Brown Paper Packages....my family loves it. :)  I searched all over to link the recipe but I could not find it if you want it leave me a message and I will type it up for you.

Monday:  Porcupine Meatballs
New Idea.....again I thought I found it on Brown Paper Packages but I can not find it again.

Tuesday:  French Dip Sandwiches and Chips
MarketDay.com (pre-made meat)

Wednesday:  Cranberry Turkey with Stuffing
New Idea..recipe book

Thursday:  Beef Steaks and Avocado Salad
New Idea...recipe book

Friday:  Fish Fry (Husband's Favorite)

Saturday:  Beef Burgundy
New Idea...recipe book




No comments: