Monday, March 28, 2011

Purging Challenge

This week I will be participating in Toni challenge from A Bowl Full of Lemons to Purge my son's room.  It on my goal list for April......to clean out my son's room.  Now in a moment you will see the shocking before pictures...I don't want you to be alarmed.  My son does not actually live in this room right now.  


My son has been living is a apartment, which I am sure is far worse than this room.  At least I know there is no food laying around in here.  I did straighten it up at Christmas time when he was home.  But with more visits home and it is our laundry drop off room and my husband practices his trumpet in here.....can you imagine.  Yuck!!!!!


My son will be moving home May 14......Yeah!!!!  I miss him a lot.   I have some new(used) furniture for him that my daughter has been using at her college apartment that she will not need next year.  It is more grown up and a double bed.  I think he will like it.  


So the challenge is simple: 


 Purge this room of all the unnecessary things that do not belong to Mike.



This closet is filled with my clothes....I will never fit in...Goodbye :(  Notice the right side is completely empty...I already cleaned that around Christmas time.  



No comments: