Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Balancing My Life with Blogging


I am relatively new to blogging.  I started my blog so I could participate in challenges and link up and share my ideas as well.  My blog is just my thoughts and collections of what i want to remember....more like a journal.  


But....I have learned so much from others reading blogs it is amazing.  


I love the ideas that other people are willing to share out there in the Blogging World.  I know many people are moving to Facebook and Twitter and I am not willing to do that yet....I'm sure I'll get there but right now I am happy reading and thinking are re-evalutating my life.  


I don't have a blogging schedule or routine yet but I can see myself beginning to develop one......


Sunday...Weekly Menu (Mainly because I worked on it on Saturday)


Monday...Think through what challenge I will participate in for the week and gather before pictures


Tuesday...


Wednesday.....


Thursday.....


Friday...Report with an After picture of the Weekly Challenge


Saturday...Give some kind of Update on the Monthly Project that I am working on.   



No comments: