Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cute Tags


I may be a bit slow but I figure it out finally.  I have been admiring these wonderful tags that some of you have been using out there in the blogging world.  You are so talented.......I have been thinking should I buy some....how can I do this myself....I mean there has to be a way.....


And with some playing around on my new laptop (it was my christmas gift from my hubby and kids) it came to me......


ShapeArt.......in word.......OMG ......it is so simple.....Today I made labels for the baskets in the laundry room. 


Thanks for the inspiration :)

1 comment:

Su said...

I just found your blog and I LOVE it! Too often, I see blogs that have great ideas.. if you have a fortune to spend.. or if you have mad carpentry skills. LOL, I love that you are doing such great things on a budget that even I could handle!