Thursday, March 31, 2011

Gift Wrap Challenge Update

My goal was to have this area set up by then end of March.  A few set backs here and there but I have almost completed this stage of  my gift wrap area for now.  


I just need my boys to carry the upper cabinet up to it's new home in the garage. Then I will have more counter space to work.  


This area will be a combination area actually......a gift wrap area and messy work area.  I love the area so far. 





Painting the cabinets white is on my summer list of things to do.  


I pushed the cabinets together so I can not use one drawer and half of the lower cabinet but that is ok.  I will be getting an old dresser to put next to the cabinet against the wall. 


Did you notice the ribbon organizer that I put together...I am going to paint the wood white too and put some contact paper behind it ....on my summer list of things to do.   




OH!  The best news of all I am waiting for my silhouette machine and I will put it on the counter top. 





It should be here any day now.....:)


I want to find a fun....cheap carpet for the area, but that will have to wait....I just realize the hot water heater is leaking.  OH MY...never a dull moment!!!  


Once again...I have to thank everyone in the blogging world for the inspiration ...I would not have attempted this Gift Wrap Area/Work Space without your ideas.  



No comments: