Friday, April 8, 2011

Taking It Easy


Would you like a  glass of lemonade from these little girls?  Soooo cute!   I love the red check table cloth.....ok time to admit...I love the red check pattern on almost anything.....It reminds me of summer........

The kindergarten teacher in me absolutely loves that the e and the cent sign are backwards.......so  typical and makes they sign look believable.

Well I am taking it easy again today....I am not feeling well again....It has been two weeks...but at least I have answers today.  I have gallstones and shingles.   Wonderful.... I have slowed down a lot.....I am very tired and not getting a lot done.  

Ask Anna Spring Cleaning Job is to Clean all the windows and window sills.  I'll try my best Anna....I'm off to clean windows :)

No comments: