Sunday, April 10, 2011

Repurposing



I don't know if it is all the lesson planning I am doing for Earth Day.....but I am looking at my stuff that I am cleaning up and thinking ..."How can I reuse this????"  


I was about to donate this old picture frame and pink mat...


Then I thought I would like to change the frame and mat so that it would fit my daughter's flower collage she made when she was younger.  


I know it hard to believe when your children are little but when  your little darling is 21 you begin to treasure any memories on his/her childhood.  

Sorry about the bright light in the picture....it is the only light in the basement.

I hung the picture up in my gift wrap/messy work area.  It makes me smile and think of my daughter every time I look at it. :)

  
If you are wondering what that white stuff is on the counter...it is spray paint from my first project.  I didn't realize it would make such a mess and I ruined the counter.  



No comments: