Saturday, July 9, 2011

Family Dinner

I have to admit......not too many of my family members are showing up for family dinners AND this week it was a good thing because the only thing that really turned out good was the grilled pork chops and the grilled potatoes.  The dessert was a disaster ...... it fell apart as I took it out of the pan.

But the pork chops were delicious....I picked the Citrus Barbecued Pork Chops Recipe from the Kraft Website because it sounded like the pork chops that were served and my son's wedding last year.  They were delicious....they boys even ate the extra pork chop that was supposed to be for their sister.

You only need a few ingredients:  barbecue sauce, grated orange zest, orange juice, dried rosemary leaves crushed, dried thyme leaves crushed and pork chops.

We had baked potatoes, corn on the cob and a salad with it.  I highly recommend this recipe.  It is on our family favorites. :)

Sorry my boys eat faster than I take pictures.

My Boys


No comments: