Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Favorites

This has been an absolutely crazy first week of school for me.   A new class is always so much work to reteach all the school rules, lots of tears and questions.

Anyways I have been MIA from my own blog for a while now and I am trying to get back to a normal routine again.

I have made tons of projects lately but they were all for my classroom.

However, here are some ideas I saw on Pinterest this week that I loved and hope to someday do at my own house.


I think this is a great way to hide the air conditioner.  I would like to do something like this in our backyard.


I love blue mason jars.....................I never thought of dying my own.   Interesting idea to try with all my pasta sauce jars.


This is beautiful.  
 I love white dishes.   All my kitchen dishes are from CB, they not old like in the picture but they have the same effect.  I try to add a little bit  to the collection when I can.  It is so nice to be able to change napkins or placemats and not worry if they match the dishes.  

Finally after my crazy week......I wish I could go to a country house like this to rest and relax.





No comments: