Saturday, December 31, 2011

A New Year 2012



A New Year and time to think about what I want to focus on for the new year.  To be honest I am terrible at New Year's Resolution......last year I picked a vague word to work on.....Happiness.....what does that mean....how do you measure that.

So I need to do better than that this year......I found a new blog this month, Clover Lane,  where Sarah wrote "discipline is the secret to happiness."

And I thought about that for a moment.....I thought.....why do I struggle with my happiness......and it comes down to my frustrations with my struggles with my weight.   I need to be disciplined about being healthy and exercising and that will lead to positive self image.....happiness....

So my personal goal for myself is to be disciplined with improving my state of well being.

1.  Lose weight by eating healthy and exercising everyday.....even I don't want too!

This is my NUMBER #1 priority in life.   So I am sorry now if I post too much about healthy living or exercising.....but that will be my main focus!

2.  I will live with discipline and purpose each day.

Each time I am confronted with a choice I will try to think about what is the purpose of this or how will this positively affect me.

3.  I will continue on my quest to simplify and organize my life so that everything in my life has a purpose.


I want to end this post with this pin ......because this is me.   I am always saying "I wish....I was healthy....I wish I fit in that cute skirt......I wish I fit in that cute top from JCrew....."


I will be disciplined and purposeful in my decisions 
and
make choices that are good for me.

No comments: