Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Kitchen Challenge


Today's challenge is the Kitchen.....and this is a room I have been slowly working on for some time.  Mainly because I was frustrated with the shelf lining for some time.....it would not stay down....in some of the drawers I even pulled out the lining and tossed it.  The week before Christmas I found some new contact paper and I could not wait to start the project!

This is what the cabinet looked like before Christmas.....

Today I finished redoing all the cabinets ...... I have been doing a cabinet a day for over a week now.
All the dishes.....

The drawers....


The tupperware.......


The spices.......


The back closet (which I use for extras.......)


The pantry.......


All clean and organized! :)








1 comment:

Anna said...

Everything looks great! Good job! :)

Anna
www.askannamoseley.com