Saturday, March 3, 2012

Weekly Planning

Click Here if you would like a Copy
I started doing this a year ago and I love it.  I "lesson plan" out my menu for the week.  It makes perfect sense to plan out your meals.  I am in the process of redoing all my hard work from last year because I need to make sure all my meals can be gluten free.  For the most part I am just switching out g-free products for other things, if I can not find it then I do have to pick a new recipe.  Thank goodness for the internet.  

I typed up my menu on the top and then I created a chart of all the items that are needed for the recipes.  The chart  coincides with my grocery store.  Before I go to the grocery store I cross off items I have in the house and then I know exactly when I need.  This has helped me a great deal.  I used to go to the grocery store almost every day, now I only go once a week, sometimes twice if we run out of milk.  

The cute graphic you see on the top of the paper is not mine.  I like to find something that makes me smile each week.  I found this cute graphic on a blog.  The children had a lemonade stand last year and created a blog to write about their experience.


No comments: