Sunday, April 22, 2012

30 Day Challenge

from:  crystalwilkerson
I found a new blog today and it reminded me that I have forgot about my goals for 2012.  I have been so caught up in school work, and cleaning and painting my son's house.  That I have completely forgot about what is important to me.  

What are my goals?  What is my purpose?  What projects do I want to accomplish of my own?

Crystal's challenge for the next 30 days is to change a bad habit to the positive.  My bad habit is putting my health on the back burner.

So my challenge for myself is  two fold.  It is not rocket science or anything but it is something I always  can set aside if something comes up.  

I will drink water not because I have to but because it is healthy for me.  
I tried drinking lemon water at the beginning of the year, but Crystal adds more to it, honey and cinnamon.  I will try again for 30 days.  

Secondly, exercise is not an option.  It is a must.  I will exercise everyday for at least 20 minutes.  

No comments: