Thursday, August 16, 2012

Quick DIY Project from Target


Party Organizer

Recently I was invited to my son and my daughter-in-law’s new house for a big party.  I was helping set up the food, when I noticed there was nowhere to put the spoons, forks, and knives.   Of course, we quickly improvised and used some glasses.

However the next time I was strolling through the dollar section at Target I found these cute silver pails.


I added some red ribbon I had at home.  (That is Matt and Julie’s favorite color.) 

Quickly printed out some words and from some scrap vinyl on my silhouette machine.



Now they will have somewhere for their utensils the next time they have a party.   The cost of this project $3.   If they want they can change the ribbon for different holidays or Packer Games.     

No comments: