Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Creating Something Personal


Today I did something outside my normal box of safety.  I created a special book for my husband.  It is his birthday today.  We are not the type of couple who writes each other notes, so this is something that he will not expect. 

I saw this idea on Pinterest and I went with it.  My background as a kindergarten teacher helped me with the project.  I took each letter of the alphabet and found something meaningful, cute or funny to write or tape into the book.  I found a lot of my ideas from Pinterest.

 I save a lot of quotes or pictures that remind me of us and I put them into this book and added some of my own notes and pictures.

I am really pleased with the way the book turned out.   I put the book on his nightstand for him to find and read when he has a quiet moment tonight.

No comments: